Tutor with the Best!
Become a Tutor
Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
Private tutoring is not always effective in raising academic achievement; and in some schools students commonly skip classes or sleep through lessons because they are tired after excessive external study. This means that the shadow system can make regular schooling less efficient.
Teachers who spend more time focusing on private lessons than regular classes can cause greater inefficiencies in the mainstream school system. Situations in which teachers provide extra private lessons for pupils for whom they are already responsible in the public system can lead to corruption.
Benefits of the Elite Tutoring Membership
- Knowledge of subject matter
- Ability to effectively communicate subject matter
- Application of different learning strategies including active learning and peer-to-peer techniques
- Ability to listen and answer questions during tutoring sessions
- Set goals and/or expectations during the first few sessions
1. How Do I Become A Tutor?
To become an Elite Tutoring Tutor, register with us by filling out the “become a tutor” form and submit your application. Remember to set your availability.
2. How Do I See My Upcoming Classes?
Login to our website using your personal username and password. Upon successful login, the calendar appears on the first page. You will find upcoming classes on the calendar.
3. How Do I Get Started?
If you have registered, please check your email for an “welcome message” from Elite tutoring. You will find your login credentials, and a confirmation receipt, proofing your application went through.
Login to our website using the username and the password sent to your inbox.
You will find the calendar, and details of your availability as provided while registering. You can change your availability at anytime.
4. How Do I Change My Availability?
Login to our website using your personal username and password. On the first page, you will find your availability information. To change your availability, click on “change availability” make the changes, then click “update” to capture the changes.
5. How Do I Find My Tutoring Opportunities?
When you login, you will find “request box” labeled “you have x new requests”. Click on the dialog message to find student requests. To see the request details, click on each and the request will appear (so long as it is still open). You can reply, deny, accept, ignore, or delete the requests. Note that any response to the student request will be sent to the student’s private inbox and the student’s external email.
6. How Do I Accept/Cancel Students Request?
Go to the “request box”, Click on the dialog message labeled “you have x new requests”, click on the request will appear (so long as it is still open). You will see reply, deny, accept, ignore, or delete the requests:
- Click “Reply” To respond to the student or to seek clarification
- Click “Accept” To agree to the request and start tutoring the student
- Click “Deny” To stop receiving requests from the student
- Click “ignore” if you are not ready to accept the request
- Click “delete” To remove the notification from your request box
- Any response is sent to both the Student private inbox and their external email (saying they have a reply, which will link to the website, like Facebook messages).
Find the Perfect Tutoring Job
When private tutoring is provided by well trained tutor however the effects can be dramatic, with pupils improving performance by two standard deviations. The system of excessive private tutoring will take time for activities such as playing soccer or joining clubs from students.